Job Title : JD for Business Development
- Identify New Business Opportunities
- Market analysis and research in developing new strategies
- Making extensive clients Pan India Wide through corporate & technical presentation
- Exploring potential Business avenues
- Brand Building
- Market analysis and research in implement strategies to get new businessfrom clients and repeat business from existing customers
- Analyse businesspotential conceptualize & execute strategies
- Identify new markets and tap profitable business
- Coordinating with the Clients
- You will be reporting to MD
Note: Candidates with MEP Experience is required
Location: Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat
Salary best in the Industry
Looking forward to take up a discussion with you …!
Job Title : JD for Instrumentation Engineer
To lead a group of Engineers & Designers to produce project specific deliverables of high quality as per project schedule.
- Coordination, guidance, mentoring, and supervisionfor design and engineering.
- Guide the Engineering Team in developing engineering deliverables as per the project execution philosophy, carrying out FEED, Pre-bid Engineering and Detail Engineering
- P&ID interpretation and identification of Instrument index and other required deliverables.
- Should have knowledge of interfaces with other engineering disciplines in carrying out project work for providing /receiving/ reviewing the deliverables at various stages of project
- Develop understanding of client s requirements and resolution of the same
- Control System Engineering including IO database, Logic diagram, Control Narrative, Review of system vendor drawings, interface with packages and other departments related to system
- Instrument Installation engineering including review of 3D model, Instrumentation Layouts, and Hook up diagrams, Cable or Tube Schedules, Cable tray layouts and MTO
- Package instrumentation interface and review.
- Requisition or specification, data sheets, Offer Evaluation, Vendor drawing review, sizing or selection for all field Instruments
- Must have experience and exposure to detailed engineer related to all the following area of instrumentation and control systems
- Field instrument selection/sizing/evaluation and vendor drawing review
- Control system specifications, procurement engineering, system engineering deliverables including IO list, logic diagram, control narrative, interface, vendor drawing review including conducting FAT
- Thorough knowledge on installation engineering design, layouts, MTO, Hook up, specifications for bulk, review of 3D model.
- Should have worked on various packages (boilers, compressors, blowers, pumps,) including preparation of instrument specifications for packages, offer evaluation, vendor print review of package documents
- Knowledge of relevant international codes and standards pertaining to the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of latest technologies available for field instruments and Control Systems and Foundation fieldbus design
Experience: Minimum 15 years is required in Design Field
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location : Chennai
Note: Hiring on Contract basis & Immediate Joiners are preferred